Vinicunca Tour, designed to enhance a day visiting the beautiful Cerro de Colores (Vinicunca).
All this, with the best selection in quality of services: Private Transportation (Round trip) – PRIVATE professional guide – Hot drinks on board – Entrance – First aid kit – Oxygen.
03:40 Am. Pick up from your hotel, to go to the town of Pitumarca, average trip of 2 hours. Then, we arrive at the small town of Japura (Breakfast).
- After breakfast we will continue the average 25 minute trip to the starting point of our Walk (Kayrawiri).
- In the tour we will enjoy landscapes full of flora and fauna of the Andes.
- Duration between 2 to 3 hours average until arriving at Vinicunca (5100msnm).
- We will have an adequate time to capture this magical place in photographs and in our memories, in addition to this place we can also
- appreciate the Apu Ausangate (6372msnm), snow more venerated by the Incas.
13:30 – 14:30 Descent to (Kayrawiri). Then 25 more minutes we will arrive to Japura, place of our lunch.
After this pleasant lunch, we will return to the City of Cusco.
18:00 Approx. Arrival in Cusco.
Includes / Does not include
- Private or Shared Transportation. (Round trip)
- 01 Breakfast
- 01 Improved lunch.
- Professional Private Guide.
- Hot drinks on board.
- First aid kit.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Horses + Arriero between S / 70.00 to 80.00 Soles.
- Feeding not described.
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE:
- Water bottle
- Cap or hat
- Poncho for rain or waterproof clothing.
- Clothing for the cold (chullo or hood, gloves – indispensable at the highest point)
- Walking sticks
- Trekking shoe