DAY 01: CUSCO KM. 104 – WIÑAYHUAYNA – AGUAS CALIENTES
Travel distance: 12 Kilometers /7.5 Miles.
06:00 AM. Our collaborator will pick you up from your hotel to make the transfer to the station and take the train to Km 104, where the short Inca Trail begins. Then we visit at km 104 Chachabamba (2250 m). The road continues with a visit to Wiñayhuayna (always young) for some it was the old house of the ancient priests of Machu Picchu. Finally we went down to the town of Aguas Calientes.
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO
In the morning hours Climb to Machu Picchu, we will visit the archaeological complex of Machupicchu (2400 m). Our guided tour will last approximately 2 hours around the Inca citadel, visiting the main sites such as: the enclosures, plazas, Sacred Fountains, Temples , the agricultural and urban sector. After our visit we will return to Aguas Calientes to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo, where our transportation will be waiting to bring them back to Cusco. END OF SERVICE.
Includes / Does not include
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transfer Cusco -Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Km. 104
- Entrance to the Inca Trail
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (English – Spanish)
- 01 Hotel night in Aguas Calientes
- 01 lunch / 01 breakfast / 01 dinner
- 01 bus CONSETUR (Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes)
- Return train ticket backpacker Aguas calientes – Ollantaytambo. 21.50 PM.
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- First breakfast and last lunch.
- Tips (optional)
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE:
- Wear trek shoes.
- Trek pants
- Light clothes for the day, warm clothes for the night.
- Repellent against mosquitoes.
- Flashlight preferably a small and light.
- Walking sticks
NOTE: For the hike to Huayna Picchu check with our travel agency.
One more hotel night in Aguas Calientes can be reserved for those who want to stay one more day.